Making the most of International ECommerce
E Commerce is a highly effective way to reach customers in overseas markets. As it’s a popular route to market, ‘standing out from the crowd’, making sales, and making a profit can be tricky.
One thing is certain, international has a unique set of considerations not met when trading domestically.
It may be that you’re already selling on-line overseas but believe that you could be doing more. In which case this masterclass will help you to optimise your operation. If you are venturing into on-line sales for the first time this will help you to make the informed decisions that should lead to more conversions and higher profit.
If you are going to trade overseas in an online environment there is a lot to consider and a lot of options. Much of your success will come from your set up. This masterclass will take you methodically through each stage of the set up and focus you on the key considerations.
- Why e-commerce? – understanding what you want to achieve.
- What? – what will your international online offer be? Will it be attractive, practical and profitable?
- Where? – are the best e-markets?
- Choosing and setting up your shop window (platform).
- Attracting overseas customers – the importance of cultural alignment.
- Fulfilling orders
- Financial considerations
The masterclass is delivered via a number of different learning styles. You can engage with all of them, or just select the one’s that suit you the best. The subscription gives you access to all of the following:
- 1 day live on-line interactive workshop.
- High quality e-learning materials – including videos of many exporters talking about their experiences. Each learning module is interactive and allows you to draw personal conclusions about your own business – these conclusions feed into….
- An export planning tool – organising your thoughts for further development.
- A range of checklists to assess your application.
A range of tools that will help you to apply your learning directly to your business.
If you complete the online workshop and all of the e-learning materials you will receive a certificate of completion.
If you wish you can get further personalised support by subscribing to our 1 to 1 coaching sessions, or we can provide tailored internationalconsultancy for your business..