PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
Information about us
www.exportsavvy.co.uk is a site operated by ExportSavvy, a trading name of ExportSavvy Ltd (“We” and/ or “Us”) a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 02907160 whose registered office is at c/o Colin Meager & Co Limited, Regent Court, 68 Caroline Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B3 1UG and main trading address is at The Johnson Suite, Lichfield House, Bore Street, Lichfield, WS13 6LL.
Our VAT number is 753716322.
We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site and use of your account with our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
Permission to use our site is granted on condition that the use of the password protected parts of our site is restricted to you as a single registered individual user only. This applies to both business users and to advisers.
You are not permitted to share access to our site with others or to copy information from the site for the use of others.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. This includes but is not limited to advisers, who are not permitted to copy information for the use of clients.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify using our contact form http://exportsavvy.co.uk/contact.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, unless this is information added by you as part of the interactive functionality of the site and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
In these terms the words “consent”, “process” or “processing”, “personal data”, “data controller”, “data processor” and “data subject” have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation 2006 and Data Protection Act 2018.
If we process personal data on your behalf we are the data processor for the purposes of data protection legislation.
You must ensure that you have appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of personal data to us so we may lawfully use, process and transfer the personal data you provide to us.
In relation to personal data processed by us in the performance of our obligations under these terms, we will:
- process that personal data only on the written instructions from you unless we are required by the law to process that personal data;
- not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom unless the following conditions are fulfilled:
- you or we have provided appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
- the data subject has enforceable rights and effective legal remedies;
- we comply with our obligations under the data protection legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any personal data that is transferred; and
- we comply with reasonable instructions notified to us in advance by you with respect to the processing of the personal data;
- notify you without undue delay on becoming aware of a personal data breach.
We may appoint a third-party processor of personal data under this agreement. We will enter into a written agreement substantially on that third party’s standard terms of business. As between you and us, we remain liable for all acts or omissions of a third-party processor appointed by us under this clause.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in the paragraph below (Acceptable use policy).
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary (“your content”). You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a licence to use, store and copy it and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in the paragraph below (Acceptable use policy).
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Rights you licence
To enable you to use our site we require a licence to use the content that you upload to our site. The terms of the licence we require depends on the type of content uploaded, which we treat as falling within two categories as follows:
- (a) content you upload consisting of confidential information or information that should reasonably be considered confidential (including but not limited to trade secrets, business plans, finances, research and development and personnel) when drawing conclusions in the course of completing a module (“conclusions”)
When you upload or post conclusions to our site you grant us a licence to share your conclusions in confidence with third parties only for the purpose of delivering our services to you. We will ask you to opt in to us sharing your conclusions with each third party.
- (b) all other content.
When you upload or post all other content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and assignable licence to Us, our affiliated companies, and necessary sublicensees to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your content; to publish your name in connection with your content; and to sublicense such rights to third parties.
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and assignable licence for third parties (for example, other users, our partners or advertisers) to use the content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of the site.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may transfer the rights you licence to the seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If ExportSavvy Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party the rights you licence may be one of the transferred assets.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the next paragraph (Acceptable use policy.)
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using our contact form http://exportsavvy.co.uk/contact
Acceptable use policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email use our contact form http://exportsavvy.co.uk/contact
Thank you for visiting our site.